• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
C_EC8T7UQAA8j8W

Just stopping by on a random cafe's wifi.

Cake Boss

Banned
Can't wait we insert Chris Neil in the lineup and his precense and grit makes us win the series and straight to the Cup finals.

Can't wait

Silexx

Can't wait we insert Chris Neil in the lineup and his precense and grit makes us win the series and straight to the Cup finals.

Can't wait

Call me optimistic, delusional or whatever you like, but I actually think Boucher is not actually going dress Neil up for game 5. He lobbied so hard to get a 4th line that he wouldn't be scared half to death to put on the ice that I can't see him suddenly shifting on this. I do believe/hope that we will see some lineup change on defense, namely Claesson in for Harpur. I also think that whenever Boro is ready to play that he'll be slotted in right away, though I'm not eagerly awaiting that by any means.

Holiday

Banned
Ellis could take a sip of gatorade and Pierre would have a replay describing how amazing it is and why it makes him "hard to dehydrate." 😩

calder

Blues stole the Jets 2 man advantage system of slow passes, shots from the point that miss the net and being blocked by every defender at least twice. Not sure why, it's a terrible setup.

Holiday

Banned
Get puck -> wait for defender to get in front of you -> shoot it off his shins -> after you lose talk about how many shot attempts you had
🎺🎷🎵

Top Bottom