• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Only when they are winning!

Yeah, I live in Edmonton, been a fan most of my life, I was a Canucks fan in the late 80s and early 90s though. But I know better now. Also, Go Habs Go.

thats pretty cool! my dad was a oilers fan because of gretz lol xD
nice to meet you!!

thats pretty cool! my dad was a oilers fan because of gretz lol xD
nice to meet you!!

Im just young enough to have missed the "good ole days".

My Oiler memories are getting into the playoffs and winning the first round vs the Avs or Stars, then getting into the second round and losing to the Avs or Stars. Haha.

Im a Habs fan because of my Uncle though!

Nice to meet you too!

JeffG

My Oiler memories are getting into the playoffs and winning the first round vs the Avs or Stars, then getting into the second round and losing to the Avs or Stars. Haha.

Nice to meet you too!

I remember being in a downtown bar for the first Stanley cup and was part of the numbnuts wandering around jasper ave. At that time it was just happy drunks.

Nice to meet you too!

Your Uncle is a smart man...

JeffG

ouch...bounces going oil way ??? High stick???

Edit: No Goal

And this is why oil fans shouldn't bitch about the other game. Bounces go both ways. No big conspiracy

mo60

This is the first fight i've seen in these entire playoffs.

I saw one fight like a day or two ago in another playoff game in another series.Also at this point whoever wins this game will win the series. The ducks may struggle to tie this series again if they lose this game today.

Top Bottom