• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Yawnier

Banned
You're wrong actually Zroid actually doesn't watch any of the games at all, he just analyzes and interprets the charts he sees on twitter and posts in here

Cake Boss

Banned
C_JsIzUW0AEy9TO.jpg

🤔

*Lands a generational talent and complains about the league being fixed*

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yawnier

Banned

����������������

If the league was seriously fixed and Bettman had his way both McDavid and Matthews would be with the Arizona Arooooooos right now

Calamari was praying John 3:16 the whole time when the comeback started.

And with 3:16 left in the game we scored our first goal. Coincidence?

Can any Oilers fans please provide their analysis regarding the quality of officiating in this series so far?

I haven't heard any analysis of the officiating from them. They know there's no point as calls get missed on both sides so it evens out and aren't blind to their own bias. They know the league wants to promote McJesus as the savior and it wouldn't make sense to make calls against them.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yup I agree with this. Oilers fans have no reason to complain about the league being fixed.

bremon

I watched that game at Rogers Place. Laughed with some ducks fans after the game while we were leaving, we left our seats 30 seconds before the goal to rush to the train and the ducks fans were getting the hell out of dodge lol. I'm salty that I have things to do today and am tired but the Oilers don't surprise anyone. If games were 20 minutes they'd be a great team, but they aren't, and they aren't.

nomis

If getting bodied within two feet of the crease gives players free reign to grab a hold of assorted pieces of the goalttenders equipment, then y'all are right, the better team won because they know what bullshit flies in the NHL better

The oilers should never have gotten themselves in that position, im not saying they deserve praise, but the ducks got one lucky bounce off draisaitl's back to kick it off, and ended it with help from the officials

LOL EDMONTON CHOKE ARTISTS

Thank you based Draisaitl. Actually looked like he hurt his shoulder or hand blocking the first shot and tried blocking the second one and deflected in. What a warrior taking those blasts.

Also Getzlaf gives no fucks who is in the way. Getzlaf 3:16

zroid

Banned
Let's just enjoy 50/50 calls going against the Oilers while we can, since within a couple years they're going to be the new Crosby's Pens

zroid

Banned
I still can't believe it happened like that. Just doesn't make sense! 3 or so powerplays, no goals. 56 minutes of play no goals. Then 3 out of nowhere. Hockey is weird

Ask an Avs fan from... 2014-15, I think, about the difference between a 6v5 EN and a 5v4 PP :lol

Steve Dangle wrote a thing comparing the Oilers game last night with the classic Leafs fuck-up in game 7. I think the Oilers collapse last night, if you look at it in the context of a single game, is worse than the Leafs "it was 4-1 game"

However, since the Leafs game was game 7 it's worse overall by default.

Line_HTX

Aww shiet... Pens and Caps are on the main NBC channel for the entire country to witness WSH going in circles in the offensive zone like a NASCAR race.

Stasis

Alright alright. Family event we're supposed to be there at 5:30, means leaving here at 5pm... so I need dominance on one side or the other. I can't leave if it's tied or close.

Neil should be interesting. Used to love him. He's obviously there to stir shit. Predictable shitty Glass/Neil fight early on, Glass loses. Sens love it.

Stasis

That Brass hug on Zucc, hahaha.

Crowd cheering Neil, should amp them up. I know most of you seem to not like it... but I think it energizes the team like Glass did for us.

Top Bottom