• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Line_HTX

Perds have never reached the Conference Finals.

YigFns2.gif

Holiday

Banned
GXkQMD0.gif

GG Gunstar. Perds are impressive, enjoy the run. Also GGs to the legends of the Perds GAF pantheon, who have been there from the beginning: Dubbed, Foggy, lamaroo, Yawnier, Pikma, and company. You guys deserve it!

zroid

Banned
I think this is the first time I've heard a Pekka Rinne interview, he's pretty eloquent

edit: I mean, as Perds lifelong, of course I've heard Rinne interviews before. What.

As a lifelong Perds fan, this day makes me quite happy.

Since our inception about 3 weeks ago, I have been waiting for this moment my entire life.

And Subban sure as shit is bringing the cup to the Montreal children's hospital and it's gonna be great and we'll get the best summer of Habs media coverage of all time

I'm going to feel hurt

But I'm going to enjoy this. For the Management's sake. I'll know how Quick felt when Kessel won the cup with Pittsburgh last year

imBask

Banned
I'm going to feel hurt

But I'm going to enjoy this. For the Management's sake. I'll know how Quick felt when Kessel won the cup with Pittsburgh last year

Except this is a little different, Leafs had a reason to trade Kesslel and it worked, they tanked and got what they wanted

the ONLY reason to get Weber over Subban was to go all in right now, and it's backfiring like a motherfucker

Top Bottom