• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

PillarEN

I'll always remember Prometheus as one of those shitty movies where if something big is rolling towards you, instead of just stepping to the side they try and outrun it.

In that character's defense maybe, just maybe, if they changed their direction the wheel would have immediately caught up. So if they made an immediate left or right the width of the wheel would have caught up and crushed them anyways before they were able to get out of it's width.

I mean yeah might as well take the chance but maybe she was hoping the wheel would hit a crack and get off balance.

/Defense

calder

I'll always remember Prometheus as one of those shitty movies where if something big is rolling towards you, instead of just stepping to the side they try and outrun it.

Sadly that example wasn't even one of the 10 dumbest things the characters did.

Probably the worst examples of characters doing unbelievably stupid things over and over simply to advance the plot I've seen in a long time. They were all scientists and explorers going into a situation that would make anyone super cautious and instead they all went beyond idiotic.

calder

I'm torn, I wouldn't mind the Perds beating the Ducks in the WCF at all but I'd like a game 7 too. Let's see if the Blues can tie it up, OT would be cool too.

Top Bottom