• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

PillarEN

Broadcast started a little late here so I missed the first goal. Heard it was an odd slow one while Gibson was expecting a fast one.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The expectation is to go up 3-2 in a series and then lose game 7 at home. You can't hurt me again if I'm already expecting it. GG Oilera

zroid

Banned
Broadcast started a little late here so I missed the first goal. Heard it was an odd slow one while Gibson was expecting a fast one.

more or less. drai whiffed on the shot, and the puck glided thru gibson's five hole when he was expecting to make a glove save

Ashhong

Man the ducks always look like they're getting outplayed. Especially with the constant defensive stops leading to odd man rushes. Almost never see the ducks get that kind og opportunity

mo60

The oilers are likely going to win this game. The question now is can they win game 7. Lol. At this point it's going to be 7-0 by the time the ducks score in this game.

Sheroking

Losing two games in a row with a 3 goal lead will be crazy.

If it comes on a blown goalie interference call, I legitimately do not believe the refs will make it out of Edmonton unharmed.

I was by Rogers an hour ago. The amount of signs and costumes geared at the refs was crazy.

Top Bottom