• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Stasis

If you guys can beat the Pens/Caps, I'm with the Sens!

No salt, deserve to win this series. Just want it more and we've choked leads and OT.

Just please kill the Pens if they win it.

mo60

The good thing is the rangers still have like 45 minutes of game time to catch up. The only problem is if ottawa starts expanding their lead like crazy like what with that duck-oilers game a few nights ago.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucckk now they are playing a 1-4. The same shit they do when they have a lead and it never fucking works, the other team always ties it up.

Get back to playing with pressure and stop this sitting back bullshit Boucher.

iLLmAtlc

Go Sens!

Does anyone know why they've been able to beat analytics expectations so soundly? They took out the #1 possession team and are on the verge of round 3 despite being a 45% corsi team.

Usually when teams like that go on runs it's because of PDO (high shooting % and goalie save %). But from what I've seen they've been fairly even in shots and even had the edge pretty regularly.

zroid

Banned
Go Sens!

Does anyone know why they've been able to beat analytics expectations so soundly? They took out the #1 possession team and are on the verge of round 3 despite being a 45% corsi team.

Usually when teams like that go on runs it's because of PDO (high shooting % and goalie save %). But from what I've seen they've been fairly even in shots and even had the edge pretty regularly.

I don't know but I overheard on twitter that they've played better since they improved their 4th line. funny how much difference using a real 4th line can make, eh

also it's the playoffs so they're giving karlsson more minutes than in the reg season which probably matters

Top Bottom