• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SENS WIN

LET'S FOCUS ON THIS GIRL WHO DIDN'T DROP A BEER AGAIN, WE ALREADY DID IT DURING THE SECOND INTERMISSION BUT LET'S FOCUS ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS AGAIN

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
GG Sens. You came out and wanted it way more tonight and throughout the clutch moments in this series.

Now for the Great Rangers Defense Purge of 2017!

I've been extremely busy but Ive watched almost every game...can't believe it. Le systeme.

Don't even know what form of God Karlsson is anymore. Need new pants

Pikma

Banned
The Senators overachieved their overachievements by beating the team that caused the Habs to underachieve

Poor Solo must be triggered right now😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

zroid

Banned
fc5bae9bc29f42c0b8c963d8c9ff7a69.png

calder

Who gives a shit about ratings? Always so weird to me how fans talk ratings and who "the networks" want to win blah blah. The ad execs at NBC barely give a fuck and it's their job to care a bit. They know that next year might be LA vs NY (or Jets vs Sabres) so whatever.

ShaneB

Who gives a shit about ratings? Always so weird to me how fans talk ratings and who "the networks" want to win blah blah. The ad execs at NBC barely give a fuck and it's their job to care a bit. They know that next year might be LA vs NY (or Jets vs Sabres) so whatever.

Yup.

The NHL had their dream matchups a few times recently, LA vs NY as you mention, CHI vs Boston, and other pretty big marquee matchups going back to the lockout cancelled season, and is no better off for it.

If people are still watching it's because it's damn good hockey, no matter what teams are playing.

Top Bottom