• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Line and other King fans are in jail.

Clydefrog still free since he lives in Orange County and carries a basket of Calamari's avocados which is a very deft move

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
On the flip side, you guys lost a game in which our entire top 9 effectively no showed and our best players not named Henrik Lundqvist were Tanner Glass, Brendan Smith, Jesper Fast, Oscar Lindberg, and Brady Skjei.
No showed or shut down? Weber was the best player not named Lunqvist on the ice last night, really great game from him. If Therrien was still coach I would be concerned, but I know Julien will make adjustments.

calder

Sportsnet @Sportsnet
21m
Auston Matthews is showing very little evidence of nerves ahead of his #StanleyCup Playoffs debut. (@reporterchris)

sprtsnt.ca/2pbOSVv

I'd like to change my prediction to 2 hat tricks for Matthews, so a 13-0 finish.

calder

You guys are crazy.

He got 4 goals in his first NHL game.

Now he's more experienced, he gets 8 goals in his first playoff game.

I'm going to stick to my more conservative prediction of 6 goals, and a giddy Sportsnet panel proclaiming the Conn Smythe Trophy race "over!" by the end of the first period.

yyzjohn

Banned
I'm going to stick to my more conservative prediction of 6 goals, and a giddy Sportsnet panel proclaiming the Conn Smythe Trophy race "over!" by the end of the first period.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

imBask

Banned
Humble wasn't BAD, it might be a good song if it fits the album I guess... the piano made my woodstock all limpy though, that's my beef with the song

and I didn't enjoy TPAB as much as everyone else, or at least the second half of it. GKMC is a 10/10

Pikma

Banned
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Please wake me up when you're done talking about your stupid music albums

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So it seems like we all agree that if Matthews doesn't record at least 4 points tonight, he's an utter failure right?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
What is an MMO skill tree? Like a regular one but super grindy?

Now that I think about it a bit more it is pretty similar to Skyrim. The more you use say two handed weapons the better you get with it. Then as you level up you can apply skill points to two handed weapons to unlock different attacks and passive abilities.

Marvie_3

Banned
Now that I think about it a bit more it is pretty similar to Skyrim. The more you use say two handed weapons the better you get with it. Then as you level up you can apply skill points to two handed weapons to unlock different attacks and passive abilities.
Ok fine ill buy it

Ricker

Being a die hard Montreal fan,I will never cheer for the Bruins,ever,but I will cheer for the Leafs,until the possible match up with the Canadiens of course ;)...c'mon Toronto,knock those Caps off.

I have it on the 'ole boner and I've honestly never played it.

I should probably fire it up at some point.

Top Bottom