• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Cake Boss

Banned
Man Ovie is floating hard hahaha, not even pursuing the puck or going into the boards to retrieve the puck.

Reminds me of my fat ass when I play soccer.

zroid

Banned
It's weird how the talking points of this series have been all about the Caps trying to break through their playoff narrative, but nobody's really talking about how Fleury is obliterating his playoff narrative. I suppose it's because the Pens won the cup last year, but Fleury barely played!

Stasis

Man, Caps choke again huh? Where's Mr. game 7?

I'm just tuning in. I dislike Pens more than Caps, but don't really care. I'm on the Nashville bandwagon now, like everyone else.

Would like Sens to pass Pens, but doubt it.

kessel almost :'(

I like the re-emergence of Fleury. I think the story was last year he went to a sports psychiatrist. Ever since he's been a lot better, he just didn't get that chance to show it.

Alucard

Banned
It's weird how the talking points of this series have been all about the Caps trying to break through their playoff narrative, but nobody's really talking about how Fleury is obliterating his playoff narrative. I suppose it's because the Pens won the cup last year, but Fleury barely played!

If the Pens win this game and somehow manage to win the Cup, I'm getting a Fleury jersey. Guy has been through some undeserved shit. And he was very good in 2009.

Dr.Acula

Banned

He played every game when the Pens beat the Wings to win his first cup tho.

He played every game when the Pens beat the Wings to win his first cup tho.

I haven't followed hockey that long but it seems the narrative after that cup win has been that Flower is a choker in the playoffs. Meanwhile he's handily stood on his head multiple time this series.

god damn the boos :'(

Alucard

Banned
Of course but ever since then the story of the Penguins in the playoffs has been about MAF choking

Undeservedly so in some cases. But yeah, the goalie is the easiest target.

Sorry, Caps fans. Your team pushed the Pens to the brink and made me clench my butt more than a few times. Phew. Good series. Better luck next year.

Let's go Pens.

Top Bottom