• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Still aint exorcising this demon!
nguAwtOo4nxAY.gif

Christian

Taking my dog out here. Wasn't watching the game, but people are laying on the horns and running outside screaming. You'd think the Pens just won the Cup.

imBask

Banned
Look we ALL made bad choices in our brackets challenge but everyone who had the Caps go past the second round : why.

we know who you are too, the list is public. Why would you go against the safest bet in the history of hockey

Marvie_3

Banned
Look we ALL made bad choices in our brackets challenge but everyone who had the Caps go past the second round : why.

we know who you are too, the list is public. Why would you go against the safest bet in the history of hockey
My bracket is a graveyard except for Edmonton. :lol

Calder, Montresor, and I are all tied for last place. 😂😂😂😂😂

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

now do it snes. bring the dream of a perds-snes SCF to life!

imBask

Banned
My bracket is a graveyard except for Edmonton. :lol

Calder, Montresor, and I are all tied for last place. 😂😂😂😂😂

hey I had the Habs winning the cup against you guys, I know how you feel but the caps man, why would you believe in the caps.

The worst part : people will still pick the fucking caps next year

Marvie_3

Banned
Another positive to the Ducks losing......no more generic soccer mom's terrible anthem singing.

hey I had the Habs winning the cup against you guys, I know how you feel but the caps man, why would you believe in the caps.

The worst part : people will still pick the fucking caps next year
I had them losing to Columbus in the 2nd round. 😂

Top Bottom