• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Let's see what's going on in Caps fanville...

"I say do not blow this team up, give them a kick in the pants"

"I should have known better than to think they'd do anything other than soil their drawers tonight."

"Worst period of hockey they've played all series. Horrible. Panicked like youth players. Blow this mess up."

"It does not make any sense"

"Ovechkin has had it. Don't care if I see him anymore. Burakovsky was our best player in the series."

"Boo their fukking asses off the ice. I'm out. Last time I do this. Too stupid for words. Need some players with brains to win. I've got 3 caps jerseys for sale. Or I'll burn the goddamn things. Losers."

Marvie_3

Banned
Let's see what's going on in Caps fanville...

"I say do not blow this team up, give them a kick in the pants"

"I should have known better than to think they'd do anything other than soil their drawers tonight."

"Worst period of hockey they've played all series. Horrible. Panicked like youth players. Blow this mess up."

"It does not make any sense"

"Ovechkin has had it. Don't care if I see him anymore. Burakovsky was our best player in the series."

"Boo their fukking asses off the ice. I'm out. Last time I do this. Too stupid for words. Need some players with brains to win. I've got 3 caps jerseys for sale. Or I'll burn the goddamn things. Losers."
Posting this stuff is a pretty bitch move. Just move on.

mo60

Even if the ducks get lucky and win tonight they will be pummeled by the preds in the western conference finals.At least the oilers have a shot against the preds.

LaNaranja

We're fucked.

qIw8rM8.gif

Caps being trolled by their own arena people? Tough music to walk out of the building to:

"That sick brass boy day dreamin'
Cry baby convict demon
Hands so clean, a sympathetic, cold-blooded, killing machine
How did you get so mean? I want to know what it means"

mo60

There's like a 20% the stanley cup finals is between the senators and the oilers at this point. Just depends on how well the oilers are able to do against the preds if they win this game and if ottawa beats the penguins which is questionable at this point.

Where's that guy who's been saying how "This is really the year" in here?

I meant this is the year when Fleury actually blossoms into a beautiful flower. Credit where it's due, he brought his best tonight, unlike Holtby.

Caps should just focus on rebuilding, this core is done.

Sens will easily take care of Pens though, they won't choke like Caps did.

As a Flyers fan, I secretly root for the Capitals sometimes. I just absolutely love Ovi as a player. But man, it is hard and even hurts me seeing them fall over and over again. Does management take a look at each other and ask, "Should we blow it up?" To me, it just seems like they hit a brick wall over and over and hope for a different result

mo60

The thing I fear about the Sens is their goaltending. We'll see how it goes. Pens can do it.

If the penguins struggled against the captials I'm not sure if they will do well against the senators.The senators will probably beat them like they beat the rangers.The stanley cup finals will be between the preds-X most likely

ColdPizza

Banned
As a Flyers fan, I secretly root for the Capitals sometimes. I just absolutely love Ovi as a player. But man, it is hard and even hurts me seeing them fall over and over again. Does management take a look at each other and ask, "Should we blow it up?" To me, it just seems like they hit a brick wall over and over and hope for a different result

Their problem is purely mental. That, and constantly losing to the Penguins.

Top Bottom