• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Quick

Banned
I'm late, but I'm here.

book-about-it-in-jail.jpg

and I brought some fresh gear:

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
Where is Taylor Hall? He's been invisible for the Oilers the whole playoffs. They should consider trading him in the off-season for a defenceman.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Where is Taylor Hall? He's been invisible for the Oilers the whole playoffs. They should consider trading him in the off-season for a defenceman.
Currently playing NHL 17, considering it's the only place he could see playoff hockey for the near future.

Quick

Banned
Very happy with the way these guys are playing. Whoever wins this game will have deserved it at this rate.

I can say with certainty that whichever team has the lead by the end of the game will win the series and move on to the Conference Finals.

#StatsAreStats

Calamari41

41 > 38
I can say with certainty that whichever team has the lead by the end of the game will win the series and move on to the Conference Finals.

#StatsAreStats

Depends on whether or not the league goes back and rightfully takes some Ducks goals away from previous games, tipping the series to the Oilers retroactively. Rightfully so.

JeffG

Lol I have the volume muted, but it looks like the panel is picking on McDavid for the goal against?

no one is safe

Just saying he isn't a physical down low type player. and Caggiula is overmatched against Kesler (in a physical matchup view point)

Top Bottom