• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
XZjDAow.jpg

I say damnnn

LOL

Way to early to determine that. The penguins struggled a lot against the capitals at times. The senators-penguin matchup is literally 50-50 at this point.

If you think it's 50-50 then you should bet on the Sens because the books will give you much better odds than that. While the Pens did struggle at times, the Caps are deeper than the Sens and were the best team in the NHL all season. The Sens are playing really well but the Pens are the clear favorite here.

mo60

The Ducks almost came close to scoring just now.The oilers really need to strengthen their defenses around the goal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
woooooow i want to see a replay of that. was that really offside? unfortunate either way.

Barely offside. Even I agreed. There's a shouting match. I just want a beer. How are there Oilers fans here. How did they get past customs

Well the Ducks are playing like they care about winning, which is more than I could say for the previous game 7 losses

I came to the game. I also care about winning. Other than that flukey goal they look alright.

Alucard

Banned
I meant this is the year when Fleury actually blossoms into a beautiful flower. Credit where it's due, he brought his best tonight, unlike Holtby.

Caps should just focus on rebuilding, this core is done.

Sens will easily take care of Pens though, they won't choke like Caps did.

You couldn't be a more obvious troll if you were bearing a bell, friend. Swerve.

Top Bottom