• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
This series is going to be titled, "How bad is Marc Andre-Fleury?".

He won the Caps series for them. Come on, give the guy a break. He's shown he's legit and belongs here. Guess it'll take another Stanley Cup to silence more doubters.

Phew. Thank God for the stupid intent-to-blow rule.

Sanjuro

He won the Caps series for them. Come on, give the guy a break. He's shown he's legit and belongs here. Guess it'll take another Stanley Cup to silence more doubters.

He is going to get more shit because Anderson is playing out of his mind.

KaYotiX

Banned

Agree, if it wasn't for MAF Pens would of been done in Caps series.

Alucard

Banned
Can't believe the Pens haven't scored yet. Sens with that suffocating D. I always hate watching the Pens play against it. Tampa did it to them and New Jersey have done it to them in the past too.

zroid

Banned
If MAF is gonna be mediocre this series maybe it'd be better if he just wholly shat the bed tonight and they went with Murray the rest of the way

Alucard

Banned
If MAF is gonna be medocre this series maybe it'd be better if he just wholly shat the bed tonight and they went with Murray the rest of the way

It is kind of like the reverse of the Caps series where MAF played out of his mind while Holtby was ordinary and the Pens capitalized when they got a chance.

Anyway, Sens slowing this game down too much for my liking.

Silexx

I don't really mind the "intent to blow" rule since it's a way to protect the refs who may somehow fumble their whistle. But it does suck in this case since Fleury did not seem to have control and the puck was in way before the refs even considering blowing.

Lots of sweaters to get made this round
penguins-knitting-lady-960x480.jpg

Top Bottom