• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

ShaneB

If I wanted to watch some paint dry, I would watch the Sens. This is why I'm cheering for either Nashville or Anaheim because The Sens are putting me to fucking sleep, congrats your up by one great job, bravo for having a guy that will leave for Detroit in a couple years you hacks.

The Senators are not Canada's Team, Sorry Mr Trudeau, Canada's team shouldn't be this boring.

They beat the team the Habs couldn't beat. Sens were in plenty of exciting games.

If the game was boring it was because the Pens couldn't get anything done. All of a sudden they score and the game is exciting with the fans coming to life.

OT!

They beat the team the Habs couldn't beat. Sens were in plenty of exciting games.

If the game was boring it was because the Pens couldn't get anything done. All of a sudden they score and the game is exciting with the fans coming to life.

OT!

That's how things work yes...

In the arena anyway.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You should see how Alberta fans clap. Their clapping is just the best. Better than your claps. You'll have to take my word for it though since they were both easily eliminated.

They had nothing on how those Manitoba fans could clap 2 years ago. GOAT clapping.

Quick

Banned
CREEPER!

WHO HURT YOU?!

WHO?!

WHO POURED SALT IN YOUR WOUNDS?!

I don't give a shit about the Penis/SNES series. A Ducks/SNES rematch would be cool I guess. Quack.

mo60

I thought they were going to get swept though?

I knew the instant the penguins were struggling to get rid of the capitals that this was not going to be an easy series for the penguins.I think ottawa can win anywere from another 1 to 3 games at this point in this series.

Alucard

Banned
I knew the instant the penguins were struggling to get rid of the capitals that this was not going to be an easy series for the penguins.I think ottawa can win anywere from another 1 to 3 games at this point in this series.

The instant the Penguins were struggling to put away the President's Trophy winners? You knew then, eh?

Top Bottom