• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit Anderson is god level right now. 2013 Tuukka Rask all over again.

Goddamn I hated him in the Pens/Bruins series that year.

That was a pretty boring period. Sens using some kind of weird voodoo hypnosis strategy to lull the Pens into disoriented stumbling when they enter the offensive zone.

Some people might say this is like the reverse of the Pens/Caps series.

I'd disagree. Pens won because Fleury. Sens are leading because of excellent team D. It's stupid fucking boring but fuck me if it isn't super effective.

Honestly hats of to my hometown team (born and raised in Ottawa but Pens fan since before Ottawa came back to the NHL). They are doing an excellent job just stifling the Pens.

Alucard

Banned
This Boucher defense can't hold up if Crosby and Malking get at it... right?

I hope not. You never know. Pens have been beaten multiple times by teams who play this style of hockey. :-/ It's frustrating and boring as shit to watch, but it's definitely effective.

Hope the Pens break through in the third. There's a legit chance of them getting shut out in their own building. Yikes.

ShaneB

Catching up on posts and chuckled at the golf hate.

Missed the first period, listened to the second on the radio. Sens really playing well.

mo60

Catching up on posts and chuckled at the golf hate.

Missed the first period, listened to the second on the radio. Sens really playing well.

Yeah.The senators are playing better then I expected, but they really need to get another goal soon.

Creeper going in

If I wanted to watch some paint dry, I would watch the Sens. This is why I'm cheering for either Nashville or Anaheim because The Sens are putting me to fucking sleep, congrats your up by one great job, bravo for having a guy that will leave for Detroit in a couple years you hacks.

The Senators are not Canada's Team, Sorry Mr Trudeau, Canada's team shouldn't be this boring.

Alucard

Banned
Can't wait for this misery to be over so I can just go finish watching My Neighbor Totoro with my kids downstairs instead.

This game sucks. Needs a Sens goal to put it away, or a Pens goal to jazz it up.

dbvrkmm_doauwg.jpg

Top Bottom