• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
yGX2g8A.gif

One guy the last two seasons posts Preds win gifs and now all of a sudden it's a day of national mourning because they meltdown in Anaheim.

Bunch of bandwagon posers. Such disrespect.

Yawnier

Banned
One guy the last two seasons posts Preds win gifs and now all of a sudden it's a day of national mourning because they meltdown in Anaheim.

I've been a diehard Perdators fan for literally my entire life, the rest of Perds-gaf and myself won't stand for this BS

Socreges

Banned

To be fair, he also documents here who has scored, normally accompanied by an exclamation mark or several.

What's your problem, dude?
You may not be familiar with our community but we have actually employed CosmicQueso to investigate, monitor and report on each fanbase's 'realness'. Unfortunately he seems to have concluded that the Predators fanbase falls under 'low realness'.

Symphonic

To be fair, he also documents here who has scored, normally accompanied by an exclamation mark or several.

You may not be familiar with our community but we have actually employed CosmicQueso to investigate, monitor and report on each fanbase's 'realness'. Unfortunately he seems to have concluded that the Predators fanbase falls under 'low realness'.

this gives me very mixed emotions

Top Bottom