• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

PillarEN

If you read this thread you would have found out here!
I was at my grandmother's and she doesn't have internet :(

I don't have a data plan on my phone cause I'm cheap... sometimes I'm able to connect to one of her neighbors who doesn't protect their wifi. It's pretty weak so I don't do much browsing when visiting her.

Marvie_3

Banned
Joking about Kesler vs Johansen salt aside, aren't you the guy who tried to run off a Predators fan who was new to hockey because he didn't know Corey Crawford's name in the heat of an exciting victory? I notice that the poster never came back since then, too, even though his team is going through some exciting wins.

What a dick.
NHL-GAF boot camp

I almost took a chance on a ketchup packet that has been in the work fridge for god knows how long and with no expiry date but then remembered zroid and fate

Alucard

Banned
Cake Boss, do you stand behind your fan base's cheesy photoshop skills after accusing Pens fans of being cheesy?

efRPWcX.jpg

Pikma

Banned
You seem like the kind of person that'd cheer for the Kings.

And the Devils.

And the Stars. (Okay, DFW isn't THAT bad)

Probably Rangers, too.
Are you discriminating me? What's next? I seem like the kind of person that'd rob you because I don't look white enough?

Top Bottom