• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Holiday

Banned
When the Preds win it all, and David Legwand rides into the arena in a conestoga wagon with cowboy hats on the horses and transmutes the cup into a sequined guitar, all this hatred will melt away.

Alucard

Banned
I hope you all wished your moms a happy Mother's Day today. Unless you're a Habs fan. Then I hope you slapped her for raising you poorly.

9004c476240643af99e57da11660530c.png

Foggy

I fell asleep because the Ducks were so boring and the Perds were so divine, but it feels like my pee pee's been slapped. What hapoened? :(

Ryan Johansen doesn't have anything bad to say about Corey Perry. Why?

Because Good Guy Perry is a Good Guy!

“Kesler is a smart player, a good player and he plays hard and he’s going to play hard. He’s going to play everybody hard.,” said Gretzky.

Alucard

Banned
My Little Pony is even worse than most hentai

Why you gotta hate on friendship? My daughter loves this show. It's a step up from being annoyed by Dora the Explorer during this period of her life.

I'll raise you this doe-eyed shit for annoying shows...

paw_patrol_910x520.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
"an absolute meltdown"

Joking about Kesler vs Johansen salt aside, aren't you the guy who tried to run off a Predators fan who was new to hockey because he didn't know Corey Crawford's name in the heat of an exciting victory? I notice that the poster never came back since then, too, even though his team is going through some exciting wins.

What a dick.

Top Bottom