• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
spoiler tag that. Don't let people know Henry Samueli is very wealthy and the refs like money.

Are you also excited about E3 as well?

Haven't kept up with anything video game related except for tracking FFVII Remake stuff and Zelda BotW. Anything interesting coming up? Anything Castlevania-related?

Alucard

Banned
DirtyGrossAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Haven't kept up with anything video game related except for tracking FFVII Remake stuff and Zelda BotW. Anything interesting coming up? Anything Castlevania-related?

I haven't either. I just play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe these days. I like pick up and play games. Zelda is just too daunting at the moment. I hope they'll have some Mario Odysssey info or a new Metroidvania game

PillarEN

I just hope all 3 console manufacturers bring it. Nintendo because they have to bear the heavy load on their console. Microsoft because it used to be exciting to see what their first parties were up to. Sony, actually it doesn't really matter in this case to me just cause their system is a catch all for Japanese games anyways so even if they didn't make a first party game this year it wouldn't matter.

But honestly I'm feeling really positive about this E3. This year in general has me really happy even though I'm unable to play most of the games.

Chris R

why would you buy tickets to a game where you want both teams to lose

Because

a) I was in Chicago on a business trip.

and

b) When the fuck am I going to have a chance to be in Denver when the Avs are in the playoffs?

I knew one team had to win, lucky for me it was the Blues. It was just an awesome experience to watch a game, jam packed and alive.

Socreges

Banned
Igarashi left Konami and is working on a Castlevania clone called Bloodstained. I think Castlevania is dead?

Otherwise I'm just hyped for Switch announcements. Metroid, Mario, Virtual Console, etc. Simultaneously I am preparing to be massively disappointed.

PillarEN

I can understand the unease Soc. I don't think the game front will be disappointing (unless you specifically want certain franchises that are not to be), I'd be more concrned with the infrastructure of online and yes stuff like virtual console. Actual software, no fear. The back end stuff and service stuff, lot's of uncertainty given Nintendo's history.

Socreges

Banned
I can understand the unease Soc. I don't think the game front will be disappointing (unless you specifically want certain franchises that are not to be), I'd be more concrned with the infrastructure of online and yes stuff like virtual console. Actual software, no fear. The back end stuff and service stuff, lot's of uncertainty given Nintendo's history.

Nintendo disappointing people? Does that happen often? Please understand!

:(

Not expecting too much. They have a low bar for me.
Agreed. The games are often outstanding. The services otherwise are often half-assed. So when I mention disappointment, I'm really thinking about Metroid being absent again, or there being a poor 2017 beyond Mario.

Top Bottom