• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
Phil Kessel is the most likeable player in the NHL.

I wouldn't give a damn about him if the Toronto media hadn't shat all over him nonstop for so long. Now he's my bae and I'm a Penguins fan because of him.

Remember that time Pierre asked him how his breath was, meaning his stamina, and he started talking about how he didn't think it smelled too bad?

Best guy.

I wouldn't give a damn about him if the Toronto media hadn't shat all over him nonstop for so long. Now he's my bae and I'm a Penguins fan because of him.

Remember that time Pierre asked him how his breath was, meaning his stamina, and he started talking about how he didn't think it smelled too bad?

Best guy.

Here's some quotes from Sully tonight on Phil and the team's emotion:

Sullivan on his bench: "It's emotional. They're heated for all the right reasons - because they're invested... We call it a man's argument."

Reporter: Is Phil like that all the time?
Sullivan: Yes. I think our players get a kick out of him, quite honestly.
-MC

Sullivan on Kessel: "He's all in. He wants to win. Quite honestly, I think the rest of our team gets a kick out of him."

https://twitter.com/penguins/status/864319489546088453
https://twitter.com/PensInsideScoop/status/864320656602800128
https://twitter.com/penguins/status/864320648780414976

This meme is real life
JRjJefC.jpg

Alucard

Banned

Best guy.

Welcome aboard. You just need to partake in the ritual drinking of Crosby's blood from a golden chalice to become a full-fledged member. Don't worry, it's only grape juice.

Alucard

Banned
The day after and I'm feeling the thrill. Kessel was great last night, as were Wilson and Fleury for the Pens. Maatta still makes me nervous as hell every time he's near the puck or any time he tries to clear, though. Yikes.

Cake Boss

Banned
who said the Canadiens played exciting hockey?

I didn't see your ass bitching about that for 82 games of the year like you do here, NAH fams just riding the whole delusional contender status ride.

Its just a coincidence that the fanbase that are hating on the snes are just habs fans, its all just a coincidence.

imBask

Banned
I didn't see your ass bitching about that for 82 games of the year like you do here.

I complained about the NHL enforcing bad/boring hockey with the Leafs Point system all year!

and don't worry Clod just got here, i'll shit on him next year like everyone else

Calamari41

41 > 38
My favorite part of the NHL Playoffs featuring the Ducks, Predators, Senators, and Penguins is all of the Montreal Canadiens fans talking about the Montreal Canadiens

imBask

Banned
My favorite part of the NHL Playoffs featuring the Ducks, Predators, Senators, and Penguins is all of the Montreal Canadiens fans talking about the Montreal Canadiens

what Habs fans? I highly respect the 24 cups, but I will respect the first ever Pretadors cup a whole lot more!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's almost like because this is the playoffs thread we should be talking about the four teams left 🤔

If our teams suck, are we not allowed to criticize the remaining teams left because they're better?

You start falling into the "you never played the game" territory of arguments.

Is everything fueled by salt?
Can we not express opinions without being "lol salty"?
Are the 2017 Predators not the greatest team of our generation?

Cake Boss

Banned
It's almost like because this is the playoffs thread we should be talking about the four teams left 🤔

If our teams suck, are we not allowed to criticize the remaining teams left because they're better?

You start falling into the "you never played the game" territory of arguments.

Is everything fueled by salt?
Can we not express opinions without being "lol salty"?
Are the 2017 Predators not the greatest team of our generation?

Oh yeah dawg play the victim card, I am sure this is all coming from a good place of criticisms of constant "lolz boring team" "lolz trap" "lolz Ottawa 1-3-1" after 1 fucking game. That's definitely rational and objective critism and not salty trolling coming from a bitter rival fanbase.

Didn't hear any of that the so called "critism" during the last 2 series before game 1...hmm I wonder why 🤔

Get off your fucking high horse.

Chris R

I had almost caved, but my phone apparently fails their out-of-market check even with location services turned on. Too bad.

Call the ticket office

Blues/Blackhawks playoff game I went to last year was the best hockey experience I've been at so far, even if I wished both teams could lose.

Top Bottom