• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Lost in all of this...Fleury has only given up two goals in the Pens' last three playoff games...and has gotten two shutouts.

Would be nice if the Pens had scored more than four goals during those three games, though.

One one series. Good game by the Pens overall. This series has some spice.

Cake Boss

Banned
1-1 is all you can ask for coming into this road trip.

2-0 would have been amazing if they decided to play more than just the last 2 minutes.

Pens too stong tho

Parch

They'll have to do more than just frustrate the opposition. Ottawa needs to adjust and create something more than just trying to steal games.

Woah I totally didn't notice Hornqvist was out.

Way to step up Rowney and Wilson.

A team win given they're down 3 D and 2 forwards (with 1 D and 1 F going down during this game... forcing double shifts on both O and D) and Dumo and Hagelin are fucked but playing.

Alucard

Banned
I'm watching Jackie Chan's original Drunken Master to celebrate the win. Had a glass of wine as well. Woo.

drunkenmaster-chanbalance.jpg

Truly the best Jackie Chan flick.

Futureman

Kessel looks like he may be reaching maximum cheeserburger capacity. We should all be rooting for another Penguins Cup run. Even Senators fans, and people who don't watch hockey.

In the name of the father and the son and the holy Sidney Crosby, I pray to thee to deliver to me another Stanley Cup. Please watch over me and hold me to keep me safe Sidney. You are my protector and my holy light and my holy love. Please score pucks and watch over me all day. Even on game days. You are the light of my life, sleep tight tonight my sweet son Sidney. Yes I am your father. This is a love letter to my hockey boy.

Alucard

Banned
Kessel looks like he may be reaching maximum cheeserburger capacity. We should all be rooting for another Penguins Cup run. Even Senators fans, and people who don't watch hockey.

In the name of the father and the son and the holy Sidney Crosby, I pray to thee to deliver to me another Stanley Cup. Please watch over me and hold me to keep me safe Sidney. You are my protector and my holy light and my holy love. Please score pucks and watch over me all day. Even on game days. You are the light of my life, sleep tight tonight my sweet son Sidney. Yes I am your father. This is a love letter to my hockey boy.

Goddamn I don't like you sometimes, but this shit made me smile. Thank you, Futureman fatherman.

Top Bottom