• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

mo60

Goalie was the difference. Ducks played better.

I think the ducks mistake of removing their goalie like 2 minutes before the end of the game also hurt them a bit. They could have potentially gotten another goal without an extra attacker.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Even aside from my love for Subban, this Preds team has to be the most likeable finals team in like 10 years

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Even aside from my love for Subban, this Preds team has to be the most likeable finals team in like 10 years

Now we just need the Sens to win.

I don't want to risk the Pens winning again, better get rid of that possibility earlier than later.

Perds-Sens would be a great SCF.'

because fuck the Pens.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah I've been enjoying watching them play, good guys Preds.

Rbk_3

Don't feel bad for Bernier, feel bad for all of the little children in Orange County whose lives will never be the same now that they've been robbed of a Finals appearance.

I am just glad the isn't a Cali team in the finals for the 3rd time in 4 seasons.

I'm gonna throw my hat into this and I welcome the immense shaming I'll receive.

I'm a casual hockey fan – I live in Nashville and go to Preds games every once and a while but I only really tune in during the playoffs. I am a Penguins fan through and through though. The possible match up between the Preds and Pens is the best possible outcome for me. Whoever wins, I win as well!

These playoffs have been so much fun for the Predators.

Foggy

Don't feel bad for Bernier, feel bad for all of the little children in Orange County whose lives will never be the same now that they've been robbed of a Finals appearance.

Most of orange county is at their weekly wine mixer. I'm not sure they even notice.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm gonna throw my hat into this and I welcome the immense shaming I'll receive.

I'm a casual hockey fan – I live in Nashville and go to Preds games every once and a while but I only really tune in during the playoffs. I am a Penguins fan through and through though. The possible match up between the Preds and Pens is the best possible outcome for me. Whoever wins, I win as well!

These playoffs have been so much fun for the Predators.

no

Alucard

Banned
Now we just need the Sens to win.

I don't want to risk the Pens winning again, better get rid of that possibility earlier than later.

Perds-Sens would be a great SCF.'

because fuck the Pens.

df58334dabb2f1d6a2e7fc95b23eaf94.jpg

Quick

Banned
Can't believe my Predators have made it to the Finals!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quack, Quack, Quack!

PERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Rbk_3

You're prejudiced against us just because of our Californian nationality. Seems cut and dry to me.

I am a Leafs fan from Ontario. I am just jealous, really.

Though we got a Cali kid that is gonna take us to the promise land. So it all comes full circle.

Top Bottom