• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned
Y'all confusing the hell out of me
ea-sports-simulated-the-coming-season-on-its-nhl-17-video-ga.jpeg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is legitimately amazing.

I love this "temporarily switch allegiances after getting eliminated" thing happening in this thread.

Cracks me the fuck up seeing Metatron from the Rangers (his real team) to a Ducks avatar and then straight to a Predators avatar.

Are you questioning my lifelong commitment to my beloved Kentucky Perdators?

Pikma

Banned
This is legitimately amazing.

I love this "temporarily switch allegiances after getting eliminated" thing happening in this thread.

Cracks me the fuck up seeing Metatron from the Rangers (his real team) to a Ducks avatar and then straight to a Predators avatar.
I fucking hate people who do this

Stupid casual bandwagoners ugh

everyone knows crosby and bettman will win the cup.

Yeah that's why Niskanen got the book thrown at him for crosschecking Crosby in the face, same with Ovechkin for slashing him in the head

That's why Wingels got a hearing for elbowing Wilson

And Bobby Ryan for his hit on Ruhwedel

Oh wait

Cake Boss

Banned
Bad news for Ottawa. Now if they advance they can't use the "we know we suck we're terrible. Of course we're the underdog" angle.

Lol we'll take that bad news any day.

This beard is getting itchy now, that's the only silver lining to this, able to shave it after tonights game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol we'll take that bad news any day.

This beard is getting itchy now, that's the only silver lining to this, able to shave it after tonights game.

The best part of shaving a beard is when you go to eat soup or drink from a cup for the first time afterwards and the entire thing floods down your chin

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You could throw it in Off-Topic and see what the mods do. I think I put it there once or twice and no one said anything to me.

Up to you.

Usually the bigger sporting events are placed in OT and there isn't an issue.

Super Bowl, World Series, Indy 500, etc. It's fine. Hell, last year's SCF was in OT too.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The only downside of posting the thread in OT is that the normies from the applicable cities notice and realize that their team is about to win a championship. This is only an issue when the Kings are in the running, so there shouldn't be an issue this year.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The only downside of posting the thread in OT is that the normies from the applicable cities notice and realize that their team is about to win a championship. This is only an issue when the Kings are in the running, so there shouldn't be an issue this year.

Ugh, hope we don't get a bunch of bandwagon Preds fans.

Top Bottom