• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
This thread needs to die, anime and bad English is the worst combo.

Whose to say that anime and bad English won't carry over into the next thread?

Think I said it earlier, but I plan on toning down the anime in the finals thread. More than worn out at this point.

Anyway, hope Game 7 goes to 8 OTs of exciting hockey. For reasons.

Cake Boss

Banned
would anime and good english be a decent combo?

6ffc52f52e3eeff94233c10d8ccd9da6.gif

imBask

Banned
my english is far from perfect and you guys never shit on me for it, I think you just hate our friend Fate_Shirou. N O B U L L Y

imBask

Banned
The thing is, nobody worth a shit criticized PK for his celebrations. Every media people who complained about it in Montreal were over 60 and are the same who ran Ribeiro out of town, but they have the most airtime so that's that

Thanks RDS

Cake Boss

Banned
The thing is, nobody worth a shit criticized PK for his celebrations. Every media people who complained about it in Montreal were over 60 and are the same who ran Ribeiro out of town, but they have the most airtime so that's that

Thanks RDS

You just forgot Mike Milbury, Don Cherry, Nick Kyprios and the other idiot national media personas.

my english is fantastic, tremendous english.

people online ask me what state i'm from because my AMERICAN english is so great. believe me.

and i've never even set foot in an english speaking country and not sure i ever will.

imBask

Banned
You just forgot Mike Milbury, Don Cherry, Nick Kyprios and the other idiot national media personas.

as I said, neither of them are worth a shit

also they don't have much influence in Montreal, the french media is way more influencial on the team and the old guard on L'Antichambre basically did this

Cake Boss

Banned
as I said, neither of them are worth a shit

also they don't have much influence in Montreal, the french media is way more influencial on the team and the old guard on L'Antichambre basically did this

His coach and GM probably didn't like his celebrations as they are both from the same old guard mold as the Cherries and Milburys, so they just traded him.

Quick

Banned
Anytime the Montreal media is brought up, I just look back to that time there was supposed to be this massive scandal that'll rock the organization and everyone was tracking their flight.

That was hilarious.

Line_HTX

NHL on NBC‏ @NHLonNBCSports 35m35 minutes ago

The @Senators Mike Hoffman slides in for Game 7 and is called SAFE! #StanleyCup

DAruvszXsAAQtqY.jpg

Alucard

Banned
NHL on NBC‏ @NHLonNBCSports 35m35 minutes ago

The @Senators Mike Hoffman slides in for Game 7 and is called SAFE! #StanleyCup

This is PK Subban levels of locker room cancer. Get that frolicking free form fun out of the damn game. He shouldn't even be smiling.

Top Bottom