• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

calder

After the Jets win their second cup in 2020 I'm going to be so fucking chill. Just really laid back and annoying about it - I'll say shit like "of course McDavids not cursed buck up Oilers fans they'll get to the second round again soon I'm sure" and it won't even be sarcastic.

Calamari41

41 > 38
After the Jets win their second cup in 2020 I'm going to be so fucking chill. Just really laid back and annoying about it - I'll say shit like "of course McDavids not cursed buck up Oilers fans they'll get to the second round again soon I'm sure" and it won't even be sarcastic.

What you have to do is pull a Marive and complain about your team as they're passing the Cup around for the third time

calder

What you have to do is pull a Marive and complain about your team as they're passing the Cup around for the third time

You mean the Crazed attitude of calling for the entire front office to be fired during the Cup parade because the team lost 3 games in the playoffs? Honestly, yeah, I might do that instead. That way I get to call OT losses in October "unacceptable" and mutter about how standards have slipped. Could be fun!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yeah! Like losing!

3o85xvYjl3CwW7BbnW.webp

Alucard

Banned
I basically am right now...might be more an anti-Pens thing

I automatically win our office pool if the Pens go through. So either way I have a reason to cry and a reason to dry my tears.

I wondered what 2008 Cup Final Alucard felt about the gravity of playoff victory and defeat. Turns out he was quite emotionally unstable, subject to the tenuous fate of his favourite ice hockey club.

Oh, for sure. Different times and a different person. That was pre-kids and priority shifting.

Top Bottom