• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned
Fate_Shirou has been present in this thread for three days and already has twice as many posts as anyone else.

This must be how native peoples felt when the British and Spanish reached the West. Life will never be the same. No one is safe.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Fate_Shirou has been present in this thread for three days and already has twice as many posts as anyone else.

This must be how native peoples felt when the British and Spanish reached the West. Life will never be the same. No one is safe.

We should've held up the Sword of Damascus over his head during the interim.

Marvie_3

Banned

What percentage of them are about his fucking stuffed animals?

Cake Boss

Banned
Hey baby, let me tell u about dat 1-3-1.

DAsX90iXcAARR1U.jpg

Futureman

I don't even know how much of the game I'll get to watch tonight. My GF's parents are in town and we're going out for her birthday dinner. Her Dad is a Flyers fan and sympathetic to me missing a Game 7... so maybe head out to a bar after dinner.

JUST GIVE ME A WIN PITTSBURGH PENIS!

I wasn't confident in game 6, and for some reason I'm not confident in game 7. Somehow I think the Sen's pull it off. I hope I am wrong, but something is telling me to not get my hopes up.

Socreges

Banned

Socreges

Banned
This guy gets it. And if it goes the other way, life goes on.
You keep pushing this nonchalant attitude on people after your stacked team already won a Cup

Oh man, I'm feeling nervous. This game is HUGE. I hope the Pens come out firing and hitting, and can even this thing up.

5e588da95afff0cba72f7f4e0c1a6ce3-getty-81108723cp125_pittsburgh_pe.jpg

Let's go Pens.
OMG HEART ATTACK. PENS KILL ME.

I'm so freaking scared of overtime, but at least we have a fighting chance now. I am going to break down into tears, one way or another. This is what playoff hockey is all about. Holy fuck. Imagine the huge life the Pens would get if they SOMEHOW pulled this one off in OT.

WE HAVE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFE!!! THANK YOU MAF!!!

BED, HERE I COME!! FUCK YEAH!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!
I think the Pens are due to make me jump in jubilation during an OT playoff game. Primeau broke our hearts years ago. It's time for some happiness.
Do Sens fans not deserve happiness? 🤔

going to an anime convention for the weekend, starting from today. I blame fate

hopefully I can catch the game. come on SNES! Greedy Penguins already won a cup last year, they should give up

Alucard

Banned
You keep pushing this nonchalant attitude on people after your stacked team already won a Cup

Do Sens fans not deserve happiness? 🤔

Haha. No clue where you dug those up from. But yes, Sens fans deserve happiness too. I'll be sad for a few minutes if the Pens lose tonight, but life will go on. If they win, all the better for me, though!

Socreges

Banned
I wish Soc was a SNES fan
I basically am right now...might be more an anti-Pens thing

The only chance I have of winning the office playoff pool is if the Sens win.

I really want that $60.
I automatically win our office pool if the Pens go through. So either way I have a reason to cry and a reason to dry my tears.

Haha. No clue where you dug those up from. But yes, Sens fans deserve happiness too. I'll be sad for a few minutes if the Pens lose tonight, but life will go on. If they win, all the better for me, though!
I wondered what 2008 Cup Final Alucard felt about the gravity of playoff victory and defeat. Turns out he was quite emotionally unstable, subject to the tenuous fate of his favourite ice hockey club.

Top Bottom