• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
I think this Jackets/Pens series is one where the cliche applies: we have to see what happens in Columbus. They've been in control for large parts of the game but have been let down with goaltending.

No doubt. Columbus and Minnesota were the only two teams that really scared me as a Pens fan this season. Pleasantly surprised to see the Pens leading right now. Hope they hold on in this one and that Fleury keeps up the solid goaltending.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rangers seem content to dump it in for the rest of the period, they need to show some push back.

I'm no expert but Beaulieu has looked.... not very good in this series so far.
It was widely assumed he was gone after this season, but his play thus far has all but cemented it.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Radulov is some weak sauce garbage. My little sister shows more grit than this softy. Breathe on him and he falls on his ass.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stating the obvious here but series over if we don't come back and win this one.

So....series over.
Rangers are the best road team in the league, but yea if they win this one hard to say the Habs can come back. Beaulieu and Nesterov single handedly costing them a series.

imBask

Banned
Solo thinks the series is over halfway through the 3rd of the second game, eventhough nobody led by more than 1 goal so far

what a surprise

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Stating the obvious here but series over if we don't come back and win this one.

So....series over.
I will never make the mistake of throwing my hands up and walking away from a Habs v Rangers game. That's because I remember when the Habs came back from 5 in the third period to beat these Rags.

So....series over.

Nah man, much much crazier things have happened. Even if the Habs lose this game (which they may not), if they win the first game in NY the series looks totally different.

You think the Habs are winning 4 of 5 games against a team with superior depth?

Rangers don't have superior depth, they have better depth than us but out of the East, Penguins or Columbus have the best depth and I'm jealous of their depth. Be glad we aren't facing either of those teams

Vyse24

These last few minutes have been really tensed. Also I just noticed the flickering on the MSG feed stopped. When did that happen?

Top Bottom