• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
With about a minute to go there I said "they're going to tie this and it's going to completely change the series."

I've seen this movie before.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
With about a minute to go there I said "they're going to tie this and it's going to completely change the series."

I've seen this movie before.
Dude this is the Habs. You guys are going to score within 5 minutes of OT starting. They don't make these films based on us lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm about 90% sure all of Pens-Gaf, BJ's-GAF, Leafs-GAF, Flames-GAF and Ducks-GAF will be banned by the end of the first round at this rate

PillarEN

Loving the salt here. It's only gonna get worse as the OT winner in the Rags/MTL game is decided on some BS play.

P.S. Where are the Blues and Wild fans at?

Alucard

Banned
I'm about 90% sure all of Pens-Gaf, BJ's-GAF, Leafs-GAF, Flames-GAF and Ducks-GAF will be banned by the end of the first round at this rate

Nah. We play nice.

If some fans want to think of Pens-GAF like WWE part-timers coming back to main event Wrestlemania, that's cool, though.

Top Bottom