• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
The Habs have a bit of the Jets PP problem where they seem to think it's still 2004 and a PP goal only comes from a hard shot from the point.

Habs are lucky in that at least Weber hits the net more than Buff so it's not quite as dumb to feature a slapper from the point as the primary PP tool
They still think P.K is manning the point.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tremendous shift by Brendan Smith to create that goal. He's been real gud in this series so far, well above what we saw from him during the regular season.

Brandon Smith doesn't play like a pussy and neither does Skjei. Nice change of pace from what I've come to expect from Rangers "defense"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
q5xuQXq.jpg

Foggy

From what I saw, BJs are playing well. Just gotta keep at it and limit mistakes. Werenski was stripped a couple times but that's the double edged sword of how cool and composed he is. I expect that to improve over time. Overall the team's defense does look like a defense that's 2/3rds under 23. All in due time.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How is there 3 games on and they're all at intermission? GJ NHL

Radulov has been mostly trash for 25 games now
The entire top line has been shut down, credit that more to the Rangers doing a good job

calder

I can't believe I went my whole life not giving a shit about the Blue Jackets and then like 3 days ago I switch my bracket pick to them and they instantly let me down.

iLLmAtlc

I think this Jackets/Pens series is one where the cliche applies: we have to see what happens in Columbus. They've been in control for large parts of the game but have been let down with goaltending.

Top Bottom