• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Habs are running the table from here. That was our one chance to break them and give ourselves a realistic chance of winning the series. My Habs in 5 prediction is still right on target.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Now time to see if McJesus can win a playoff game. I need the oilers to make it to the finals, and then lose in 7 again. I want to see this city burn.

Edit: seeing so many Subban jersies is making my eyes tear up.

dankir

I was downtown and right by the bell center when they scored the tying goal. It was pandemonium. It must be fucking bonkers right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't think I've ever seen the Habs dominate in a do or die situation like they did in that OT.

Гиве Радулов а цонтрацт плеасе

Now time to see if McJesus can win a playoff game. I need the oilers to make it to the finals, and then lose in 7 again. I want to see this city burn.

Edit: seeing so many Subban jersies is making my eyes tear up.

Hang on, don't you live in Edmonton? Are you in the same boat as me and have become completely jaded about the Oilers that you want them to fail?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah, I am always on the fence, thinking we will collapse (you know, bruises from previous years).

That was an OT.
I thought they were gonna blow it, but they owned that. Now just play like that during the game so we don't go to OT.

Heshinsi

You are an evil man, you are welcomed to this community.
Haha. Oilers fans rioting after a double overtime game 7, where they did everything right and lost killing a penalty they didn't deserve; just the thought of it is giving me a chubby. It would be the most exciting thing to happen in Edmonton since 06 (hadn't moved here yet, so I missed out on those festives). Please, hockey gods make it so.

Heshinsi

Hang on, don't you live in Edmonton? Are you in the same boat as me and have become completely jaded about the Oilers that you want them to fail?
Yeah, but I'm a transplant from Ontario. Oilers fans have been so deliciously cute ever since McJesus showed up. I need their dreams snuffed out like a proper Grimm Brothers story :)

Mentok

Banned
Oh wow, the MSG crew are ripping hard on how tired and sloppy the Rangers looked. Particularly regarding King L's stick (which I honestly didn't even notice until they mentioned it).

Socreges

Banned
Habs deserved it.
Yep. Making it to OT is one thing but once they were there they dominated. They surrounded the puck once the Rags got it into their end and for whatever reason the Rags dmen refused to enter the zone. Made it impossible to sustain anything and turn the tide.

Alucard

Banned
J5zTEcG.jpg

Heshinsi

I don't know why Edmontonians bitch about the NDP. It sure looks like an NDP members rally in there to me. They even stole the "Orange Crush" tag line.

Top Bottom