• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Mfw I remember the wideman curse

C9f0FaDXsAEVODa

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
The ducks have a 28 game winning streak against the Flames, lol what? What is with Canadian teams and having a bad time of it in California? Too much sun probably affects us negatively.

mo60

The ducks have a 28 game winning streak against the Flames, lol what? What is with Canadian teams and having a bad time of it in California? Too much sun probably affects us negatively.

That 28 winning streak is probably going to broken tonight.

Heshinsi

Theres nothing redeeming about the Ducks jerseys. Flames would be fine if they didnt have such an outdated look.
Ducks instantly become more likeable if they go back to their OG jerseys. Jesus those were great. I rooted for the Ducks when Kariya led them to the finals. But then they turned heel and the Darkness that is Perry descended.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Alberta is Trump's "our military is awesome and depleted" made Canadian. Y'all think we have money, while we think we're broke and the rest of the country doesn't want to help us.

I used to have all the channels, now I don't even have Sportsnet.

Heshinsi

This is the first I'm hearing this Ducks crowd chant "let's go Ducks!" How pathetic. You can barely hear them make their anemic chant. Compare that to the Bell Centre from last night, and you can easily see why California doesn't deserve NHL hockey being played there. I bet you, 5 guys from Moose Jaw can out chant these weak ass Ducks fans.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is the first I'm hearing this Ducks crowd chant "let's go Ducks!" How pathetic. You can barely hear them make their anemic chant. Compare that to the Bell Centre from last night, and you can easily see why California doesn't deserve NHL hockey being played there. I bet you, 5 guys from Moose Jaw can out chant these weak ass Ducks fans.

Trying too hard

Top Bottom