• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Marvie_3

Banned
This is the first I'm hearing this Ducks crowd chant "let's go Ducks!" How pathetic. You can barely hear them make their anemic chant. Compare that to the Bell Centre from last night, and you can easily see why California doesn't deserve NHL hockey being played there. I bet you, 5 guys from Moose Jaw can out chant these weak ass Ducks fans.
They probably think theyre at an Angels game.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Note: no one actually thinks that anymore.

Note: this is true. You guys didn't want to share in the spoils before, so it's only fair.
You know that guy who wins a mega million lottery and then ends up broke in a few years? That's us.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Raining%20Coins_zpsfe1oaphu.gif

mo60

Well it looks like the flames won't be the third Canadian team to come back from being down 1-0 in their series in the second game today.

Socreges

Banned
Just noticed Eaves whiffed on the puck. Had he connected it would have been no goal...

Now comes the most nerve wracking part of the game, the last couple of minutes with the goalie pulled.
Frankly I think you guys should keep Gibson in net. Better odds of winning.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Guess we know which Canadian team is likely to bow out first. Battle of Alberta looking pretty unlikely right now.
Maybe the Flames would rather crash out now, than face humiliation they can't live down, at the hands of McJesus and the Nutcracker.

After a couple hours to digest, Elliot let's in softies, bouma sabotages us, shitty penalties(thx wides) otherwise decent game, thought our game was good. Nice to see bieksa and ferly reignite that mutual disrespect. Honestly I've been saying bouma has to go, Freddy is a better option 4/5 times, he isn't gritty enough I guess. Bouma for Vegas pls mcphee (hey i can dream), he's only got 1 year left! He was a solid 4th liner once upon a time, idk if the injury did him in or what exactly, he's lost a lot of his physical game, I remember him being a bit feistier when I enjoyed his presence on the roster, at this point it's dead weight. I'm not going to blame the game on him, or that really shitty bounce, but I think his role could be more effectively played by a number of guys

Top Bottom