• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

yyzjohn

Banned
Can't believe this Leafs series so far. With a break they could be up 2-0 in the series. Caps fans must be thinking "here we go again"

Montresor

Going to the Blue Jays game today. I have front row seats by the 1st base thanks to my work.

Going with a buddy, taking the Go Train to the stadium.

With an extra spring in my step. So happy the Leafs won!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Going to the Blue Jays game today. I have front row seats by the 1st base thanks to my work.

Wear a bright orange shirt so we can see you

Marvie_3

Banned

Im gonna point at a random person in the front row on tv and act like I know you

is it true what they say in the youtube comments, that Pekka Rinne has way more points than the entire Blackhawks team? it is true isn't it?

and who leads the playoffs in goals, is it little Kapanen?

truthfully though they are still both traitors, choosing to play for random North American cities instead of their national team in the world championship starting soon.. i will never understand. i hope both of them and all the remaining traitor Finns fail badly in the rest of the playoff games, while the national team lead by Aho and Rantanen (True Finns) win the GOLD.

Solo

I didn't like Claude stretching out the 4th line demotion so long, but good on AGally, he played his best and most engaged game in 4 months and played himself up a line and a position. He looked like the guy from the start of the season again out there.

I totally didn't see the game but I guess the Ducks didn't play too well after the first and got a nice bounce to win the game?

I'll take it.

Na6dZOP.gif

kh7w0mm.gif

RC Cola for everyone!

Line_HTX

It feels like the 1st Round is going faster than usual with no series having two days off. Missed out on some Flames fuckery and Postseason Capitals (TM).

YigFns2.gif

Boudreau is probably cursed. Or just runs into bad luck in the playoffs. The goalies from us and the Wild are performing great, but the team can't score at the same clip they did in the regular season. They don't seem to have that extra gear in the playoffs.

St, Louis is a pretty hard team to play against though.

Top Bottom