• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Foggy

Blue Jackets were a mistake

C9uiScDXYAI53Q5.jpg

calder

Speaking of top 4 D, I've seen some Jets fans discuss trading Kyle "Real Hobey" Connor for Shea Theodore, an idea I actually quite like.

I'm faxing over an offer Ducks GAF but I know you have to wait until between rounds to accept. I'll have Connor chilling at the airport until then.

Cake Boss

Banned
Speaking of top 4 D, I've seen some Jets fans discuss trading Kyle "Real Hobey" Connor for Shea Theodore, an idea I actually quite like.

I'm faxing over an offer Ducks GAF but I know you have to wait until between rounds to accept. I'll have Connor chilling at the airport until then.

I'll give you top 4 dman Cody Ceci.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Miller-Hayes-Zuccarello
Grabner-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Smith

Lundqvist

Ignoring the defense because fuck it, this is probably the ideal configuration of lines that the Rangers can possibly put together.

its almost like all the port begging comments i see on the gaming side. shea is staying in anaheim lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brady totally got away with a hold there.

Also, Regina Wilson has done the anthem at MSG before, and she's usually pretty good from what I remember. That was damn awful tonight, though.

mo60

Is tonight going to be the night were the oilers and canadiens one point lead in the series get reduced like last night was the night of overtimes.

Top Bottom