• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hoo boy, Rangers Twitter is in rare form today.

aVdG65j.jpg

Hockey was a mistake.

This. New blood is always good in here.

Unless you're a Leafs fan. We have enough of that shit.

what about a Jets fan..? they're a pretty good team if you really think about it.. lots of guys with over 60 points this season, at least 4 i think.... that one kid is emulating Ovechkin pretty convincingly IMHO... they're ok.. Scheifele is good, isn't he..? goalies.. well, they try...

What are your guys pre-game rituals?
I usually play the match on console, like NHL17 with the rooster/lines going into the game, and then pray to my crosby poster and jersey!!

PillarEN

What are your guys pre-game rituals?
I usually play the match on console, like NHL17 with the rooster/lines going into the game, and then pray to my crosby poster and jersey!!

God damn Penguins fans?!?!?

No ritual. When I was a kid I used to make popcorn before the game if I was watching at home.

Nah. The defense left Gibson out to dry 100% in the first half of the game, and two of the goals were odd deflections. It wasn't really his fault. Carlyle had to send a message to his team. Bernier did a good job and what he needed to do, but he didn't stand on his head.

Wasn't Bernier on a great run late in the season? I thought Randy would ride him into the playoffs.

Reckheim

Delicious!
I had a malkin jersey but I stopped wearing it/looking at it, i think its bad luck, i wore it for all games during 2010-2011 >.<

Luck and pre-game rituals? Hate to break it to you but none of that shit affects the outcome of a game.

The pens will play exactly the same way if you look at your Malkin jersey or not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Phillip Danault saying Jordie Benn was a "steal" and repeating it twice

way to throw Greg "who" Pateryn under the bus
He's not wrong, it blows my mind that a team that is so shitty defensively gave up a top 4 guy for Pateryn.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Putting words in my mouth to fit your tired narrative

Love it.

Playing on the top PK unit, and eating 20+ minutes a night on the second pairing in the playoffs sounds pretty good to me.

UI5hjqQ.png

So bad

I'd just like to point out the lone Rangers pairing on this list.

Socreges

Banned
Putting words in my mouth to fit your tired narrative

Love it.
&#129300;

Habs kill the Ducks without AGally, Markov, Shaw or Pateryn, keeping them to 13 shots and this is after beating the Caps and holding them to 21 shots. But yea, this team is only Carey Price.
In the next 9 games, the Habs have 3 back to backs and one home game, and are still misisng AGally, Markov, Shaw, Pateryn and Desharnais.

Going to be a tough couple weeks, if they can stay at .500 hockey, I'll be happy.
AGally
Markov
Desharnais
Pateryn
Shaw
Byron
BGally

Fucking ridiculous

Thinking of picking up the masterchief collection to play splitscreen with my brother, idk much about halo, are there any issues with it? Are the issues just with online?

thanks!

Top Bottom