• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Explain what's happening dammit

Downtown winnipeg had a power outage two hours ago that our third world utility company can't fix. I can't even listen to the game ffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban following up his two best games as a Canadien with his worst game as one. C'est la vies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
]Explain what's happening dammit[/b]

Downtown winnipeg had a power outage two hours ago that our third world utility company can't fix. I can't even listen to the game ffs
You live in Winnipeg?

Can't stream it over the internet? On your phone or wherever you're posting from?

calder

You live in Winnipeg?

Can't stream it over the internet? On your phone or wherever you're posting from?
Oh, should have mentioned, my phone is a blackberry 9810 from work lol. It can barely browse GAF. Been trying to find a way to get cbc audio on it but that shitty 2nd screen keeps trying to get installed. I wonder if tunedin would work on this ancient POS

Solo

This has been by far the least entertaining game of the series so far. Both teams just kind of grinding it out.

Mr.Green

Pretty happy with the outcome so far. It could be a lot, lot worse. Very poor effort overall, except for Price and maybe Bourque.

Pleky needs to grow a pair stat.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
"what the fuck were you doing with that fucking pass"

i had it muted and tried to figure out what subban was saying

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I like how PJ created what Pacioretty said to him despite his back turned the entire time.

Hey more shitting on Subban!

Eklund: I'm hearing from my sources that PK Subban and Max Pacioretty have a rift in the Canadiens locker-room. Expect Subban to get traded to the Maple Leafs, Bruins or Canucks. (E5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom