• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
? If you're using GAF mobile and it looks like I posted three or four times in a row, that's just a bug that occurs when you use the custom refresh button at the bottom. Unless you mean something else?

Your quote string is stretching the page.

MacAttack

iLVEyHdtyXcW3.gif

Hot.

I'd love to see the salute at the end of this game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm nervous, Hank has not been Hank this playoffs so far.

There are two things that will fairly reliably beat Hank - crazy deflections and weird off-speed fluke goals. Caps have gotten at least 3 or 4 of the first and at least 1 or 2 of the second over the course of the series already.

UberTag

Leafs have dominated in almost every category tonight.
If they can't pull this one out for their fans after this effort, I can't see them recovering.

NEXT GOAL WINS THE SERIES!

Mr.Green

? If you're using GAF mobile and it looks like I posted three or four times in a row, that's just a bug that occurs when you use the custom refresh button at the bottom. Unless you mean something else?

Nah. No spaces in the link you quoted which stretches the box too much for my iPad and I've had enough box fucking stretching already.

DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS

You can't win against the refs and another team. Good effort from the Caps atleast.

I hope Ovi and Oates calls out the refs in the presser.

ShaneB

Good game by the Rangers. figured it would be a long series, I did pick Caps in 7. Caps did play fairly well, just needed more shots early on.

Now back to the Leafs Bruins for wonderful playoff OT hockey!

Marvie_3

Banned
DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS
Ducks better win.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs / Bruins OT is crazy.

For what it's worth (not much), McGuire said if the Ducks lose this game they'll lose the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom