• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an award for best looking GM of the year?

Pointing out that you have the creativity of a rock when it comes to your horrible trolling attempts is acting like a bitch? News to me, better scout the other games and add an "lol____" for any other team losing.

I see my attempt failed anyways.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pointing out that you have the creativity of a rock when it comes to your horrible trolling attempts is acting like a bitch? News to me, better scout the other games and add an "lol____" for any other team losing.

ibgmnZubZA3MMP.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sens have done that about 15 times in the last two games, this is the first time it's been called. Better late then never I guess.

ShaneB

Just got home, see the Sens up 2-0.... pens/Isle still scoreless, I know what game I'll be watching!

edit: 2-1... things just got interesting!

Solo

Subban!

The difference in this series though has been goaltending.

Price and now Budja: lol softies!
Anderson: only beat him with perfect shots

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching him tee up that shot and was waiting for it to go right into the Ottawa player in front of him like all of his shots in Game 4. Hurray for shooting around the defenders instead of through them!

Red_Man

Works out better that he caved and took that 2-year deal, rather than getting paid now. He's going to make a lot of money.
I wanted him signed long term this year because I knew this would happen, they could have had him much cheaper, but I think he's played so well because of the chip on his shoulder as well.

Sens power plays have been complete trash the entire series. Offence really needs to step it up. Sens really needs some new blood IMO. We also need Spezza back.

Quick

Banned
I wanted him signed long term this year because I knew this would happen, they could have had him much cheaper, but I think he's played so well because of the chip on his shoulder as well.

Oh well. I'm sure you'll be happy regardless. Unless Bergevin fucks up hard, he's sticking around for a long time. Maybe with just a lot more money than what he could've been signed for.

Red_Man

BGally tried a bit, and Bourque shown some energy, but that's not playoffs mode to me, you need to raise you skill, your mental... Which only PK, and arguably BGally at some point, did.
BGally has been carrying DD's line all season and playoffs, I think the grind has finally caught up to him especially with how the Sens have hunted him all series. He can't do it all.

Bergevin got him a great rate, but only for two years. He must wish he signed him to a longer deal now.
Yep, hopefully Bergevin signs him this summer so we don't have to deal with any BS when his contract is up.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
In this order of importance (relatively): PK, Gallagher, Galchenyuck, Eller, Plekanec, Pacioretty, Bourque.

Everyone else is 100% tradable.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Habs have dominated the 2nd period this series. Just hang on in that period and see what happens from there.
Pulling a Marvie?

My team is shit! It sucks! I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the playoffs!

President's Trophy winner

Edit: @Ether....what about Price...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom