• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

bear%20clapping.gif

Trying this from my phone.

Sober

Wait was that a delay of game because the Bruins crowd calling for blood because he 'intentionally' tossed the puck out of play?

Mr.Green

Poor Reimer is left alone to finish this game.

Oh great. Penalty. Perfect timing.

If the Leafs get out of this alive, Reimer deserves the 1st, 2nd and third stars.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wait was that a delay of game because the Bruins crowd calling for blood because he 'intentionally' tossed the puck out of play?

dont matter if intentional or not

you shoot the puck in the crowd when in defensive zone and it's 2 minutes

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Big talk from a fan of a team that hasn't beaten us in nearly a decade.

You can keep on beating us for another decade, it's obviously served you well these last 10 years.

Congrats on your beating the Leafs championship!

You can hang it next to your zero Stanley Cups and zero playoff wins these last two years.

Marvie_3

Banned
You can keep on beating us for another decade, it's obviously served you well these last 10 years.

You can hang it next to your zero Stanley Cups and zero playoff wins these last two years.

I don't think there's anything better than shit talking from a cat with a beard.

Solo

You guys are salty. You need to learn to relax and embrace the soft touch of disappointment. Smells like....alcohol.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I thought they beat Boston for the Stanle....oh right... ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom