• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leafs-GAF what do we say to the offseason thread?

Arya.gif

I say off season thread will have to wait another day. It might claim Blues and Wings GAF tho

In an amusing turn of events I went down to the kitchen and found a package of Boston Cream donuts.

I was walking around today wearing my Cheers shirt from Boston.....it says Boston on it.....I felt dirty

Oh dear lord.....

Manics™ ‏@ManicsFromGAF 1m

Game 7 will be a test of fitness. Back2back with game 6. Young loins on Leafs should have edge. Jake enters zone like Manics enters ass mmmm

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was walking around today wearing my Cheers shirt from Boston.....it says Boston on it.....I felt dirty

Oh dear lord.....

Manics™ ‏@ManicsFromGAF 1m

Game 7 will be a test of fitness. Back2back with game 6. Young loins on Leafs should have edge. Jake enters zone like Manics enters ass mmmm

Solid analysis.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Caps and Rangers have played each other in 3 consecutive playoffs and still only have 1/10th of the bad blood that the Sens / Habs series has. Playoffs are suppose to be where rivalries are born.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Caps and Rangers have played each other in 3 consecutive playoffs and still only have 1/10th of the bad blood that the Sens / Habs series has. Playoffs are suppose to be where rivalries are born.

The last bad blood between the teams was Brashear blindsiding Betts.

ShaneB

God damn Rangers, no way they're going to lose this with how they're sticking around :(

reverse psychology please work!! Let's go Caps!

calder

Ugh Wings

Anyway, I feel like every OT in the first round is just one tick closer to NBC strongly suggesting maybe the NHL looks into playoff shootouts. :p

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And people wonder why Getzlaf and Perry are considered whining bitches... Jesus christ, shut your mouth and just play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom