• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

Putting the whistles away is a dumb philosophy... But amazingly they called that high stick on Lupul. That is good - it SHOULD be a penalty. Then thankfully Toronto earned the tie with a fantastic PP.

But call everything else too.

UberTag

Would like to see more of Boychuk and McQuaid while we're sitting back on our heels.
Don't send the kids out there unless we're putting on offensive pressure.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Putting the whistles away is a dumb philosophy... But amazingly they called that high stick on Lupul. That is good - it SHOULD be a penalty. Then thankfully Toronto earned the tie with a fantastic PP.

But call everything else too.

I thought lupul might have sold the high stick, but he didn't even flinch when he was hit

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
13 minutes until the Caps/Rangers game. I turn on NHL Live to see some analysis on the game.

What do they have on? Piece on Ovechkin? Focus on their rivalry? Predictions?

No--a fluff piece on Sidney Crosby.

Montresor

I thought lupul might have sold the high stick, but he didn't even flinch when he was hit

Yeah that was hilarious. You let all of that rough physical play go and then you call that high stick, one in which the victim didn't even flinch!

It's a good penalty to call... Just fascinating and bizarre that they actually decided to call that after swallowing the whistles like a bunch of incompetent goofs.

ShaneB

13 minutes until the Caps/Rangers game. I turn on NHL Live to see some analysis on the game.

What do they have on? Piece on Ovechkin? Focus on their rivalry? Predictions?

No--a fluff piece on Sidney Crosby.

:( I was hoping the game start would be 7:30 and not 8pm. Now I'm going to be flipping back and forth instead of using intermission breaks to watch. Bah.

Stasis

It'd be great if the Rangers could score a few. Especially since we'll get a few PP goals scored on us to make up for game 6, unless they've just decided to give us this one too of course.

Conceptor

Happy with how that period went, aside from the huge giveaway ofc. Need to stop avoid playing around in our zone like what happened towards the end of the period and we should be okay. Feel like Reims didn't really get tested yet so a little nervous about that.. forwards are moving their feet and finishing checks, need to keep that going and use their speed and get some more chances.

UberTag

bruinschoke.jpg
bruinschoke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom