• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

iuxhxW5fBAOoH.gif

Lay off the gif overkill.

Smash88

Banned
BOSTON BEER IS ON ME!

FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW!

CHOKE MORE TORONTO MAPLE LAUGHS! HAAHHA

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOOODBYE!

I've watched a lot of sports and that's one of the most hearbreaking losses I've seen. We were up 4-2 in the final two minutes of play. FUCK!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This was the post I had typed up a few minutes before the end of the game, and was just about to post until Lucic scored. I just had the reply box open in a new tab. I'm being dead serious here.

Congrats, Leafs-GAF! The franchise, the players, the fans (well, maybe not the bandwagoners), etc. all deserved a win MUCH more than the B's did. I would've honestly felt kind of bad if the Bruins somehow won this tonight.

Sorry Leafs-GAF. :(

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I hope the Leafs do better next year. What a disappointing loss.

pringles

I feel so bad for every single Leafs fan. This is a rough way to go out, I don't wish it upon any fanbase.

What were those Leafs players doing on the goal.. they had a chance to clear the puck, but just flicked it to a Bruins player. Ouch.

Seriously a fucking blowout wouldve been better than the shit I just watched.

I feel so bad for every single Leafs fan. This is a rough way to go out, I don't wish it upon any fanbase.

What were those Leafs players doing on the goal.. they had a chance to clear the puck, but just flicked it to a Bruins player. Ouch.

Yeah Gardiner with an assist to Bergeron on that one.

Solo

This will be just like 2011. Mark my words! Boston will win the next 2 series with relative ease, and then Hawks/Bruins will go 7 games.

Kifimbo

Well, since the Rangers will win, I'm gonna be 7 out of 8 in my predictions. Fucking Habs. Knew that pick was more emotional than rational.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The weight of the Leafs bandwagon just shifted quicker then the Jets team bus when Byfuglien hops off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom