• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CBC stream is ass, keeps lagging out on me. Lucky I even got the goal recorded at all oO

iPk3wFPeGIGIW.gif

pringles

Looked like Riemsdyke should have played the puck instead of the body after hitting the post. If you're on the PK breaking up the play and killing time is more important than laying hits.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Looked like Riemsdyke should have played the puck instead of the body after hitting the post. If you're on the PK breaking up the play and killing time is more important than laying hits.

That and you've got 2 men deep... Defensive responsibility is... Get it in deep

Brinbe

quoting the sun, talking about out of touch media.

/facepalm

this is why you just talk about the game.

too bad the jays are losing too

calder

Coaches corner shit music made quickly switch to TSN. Ah Gord Miller, probably my favourite play by play, and compared to listening to Cherry the best thing ever.

TUSR

Banned
The real solution here is to keep reporters out of the locker room.

Im not really a big fan of any reporter in the dressing room. Should save that shit for interviews and press stuff.

except some funny stuff that gets said/done in the dressing room.

calder

The real solution here is to keep reporters out of the locker room.

Yep. If actual news occurs there and some reporters are allowed in, then all must be. Seems so simple, and yet cavemen like Cherry still just can't fucking wrap their heads around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom