• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Banned
ibSWirW7t8UcD.gif

Kuro, no. You're supposed to jeer both teams and hope they divide themselves to zero.
Lesser of two evils.

Socreges

Banned
I didn't follow. According to Stock, how come Karlsson can pinch up like that but Subban can't?

THAT SCHNEIDER UPDATE IS SEVEN HOURS OLD CBC THANK YOU

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shut up PJ. Yeah the Sens punished the Habs so badly that Montreal outplayed them in response, dumbass.
Didn't you notice how the Sens took the air out of the building in the first 5 mins from all the non stop cheering for the first 15 mins?

Solo

I didn't follow. According to Stock, how come Karlsson can pinch up like that but Subban can't?

THAT SCHNEIDER UPDATE IS SEVEN HOURS OLD CBC THANK YOU

Because he's black. And plays for Montreal. Get over it, PJ. We threw your ass in the trash aftr 22 games played for the Habs 13 years ago.

calder

ibSWirW7t8UcD.gif

Kuro, no. You're supposed to jeer both teams and hope they divide themselves to zero.

Exactly. Like when the Oilers play the Canucks, the only thing you cheer for is both teams to play so poorly the NHL shamefacedly contracts both franchises. It's a long shot, but what else can you do.

Huh Crosby sounded pretty normal in that interview. Not going to affect my trolling my Sid-loving coworker by talking without moving my jaw when discussing the Pens. I'm all about commitment to the bit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Exactly. Like when the Oilers play the Canucks, the only thing you cheer for is both teams to play so poorly the NHL shamefacedly contracts both franchises. It's a long shot, but what else can you do.

Huh Crosby sounded pretty normal in that interview. Not going to affect my trolling my Sid-loving coworker by talking without moving my jaw when discussing the Pens. I'm all about commitment to the bit.
Fuck that shit! Edmonton in the ass!

If it was ever a Habs Oil final I'd be 100% behind those baguette eaters.

Actually may head over to mtl for work in a week or two. One French coworker was here visiting us. Hnnnnnnnnnng! Goddamn French girls! D:

While we're waiting...

I'm drinking this guy:

Highly recommended!

I don't drink :(

I'm seriously considering some of these Ketchup chips sitting next to me. Haven't had chips in like a year though, they were my biggest guilty pleasure and I'm just staring down the rabbit hole.

WHAT A HIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom