• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Revenant

Ovie's other arm.

Cupcake_dog_gif.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GAF hates everything.
It's true, I almost never read gaf threads for movies, games, etc and if I do it's for the lols. I actually take NHL-Gafs opinion on that stuff more seriously then the guys who sit and waste their lives telling people Avatar is the best movie ever.

Fei

It's true, I almost never read gaf threads for movies, games, etc and if I do it's for the lols. I actually take NHL-Gafs opinion on that stuff more seriously then the guys who sit and waste their lives telling people Avatar is the best movie ever.

GAF music threads are typically the worst. GAF movie threads are always the same. Wait for a year after a universally praised movie has been released and then trash it. I don't bother with the gaming side anymore.

Quick

Banned
GAF music threads are typically the worst. GAF movie threads are always the same. Wait for a year after a universally praised movie has been released and then trash it. I don't bother with the gaming side anymore.

Sounds about right.

Alucard

Banned
I may be able to do the podcast. Let me know what program I need.

I'll know for sure around 9pm. Depends on if wife n baby sleep over at grandma's tonight.

GO SHARKS. LET'S DO THAT THING YOU DO WHERE YOU WIN AT HOME.

Also if the Sharks win the cup then do they play a MIDI Casio keyboard version of "We are the champions"?

Acid08

Banned
Has this been a good series? I need new teams to watch after my Rangers heartbreak.

Series has been mostly sloppy from both teams. Overall pretty even. Quick stonewalled us in Game 1 despite outplaying the Kings. Games 2 and 3 were decided by the refs. Sharks were mostly great in Game 4 and the Kings absolutely destroyed us in Game 5.

Stay classy, San Jose.

Talk all the shit you want about LA fans, we didn't pull something like that in between a moment of silence for our fallen troops and the national anthem

dream

I thought they said Dustin Brown was down, Jack Remington, and I had a little heart attack. But it turns out it was just "Justin Braun" and I'm okay with that.

Top Bottom