• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Sigh. Ted Nolan was a great coach.

I hate fans who throw things on the ice. Makes us all look bad.

Personally I like it. It shows passion. If the ice is littered with shit you know an epic moment has just happened. Doing it because you are a bitter loser sucks though. Only cool when the winning home team does it.

Personally I like it. It shows passion. If the ice is littered with shit you know an epic moment has just happened. Doing it because you are a bitter loser sucks though. Only cool when the winning home team does it.

After the game, sure. As in rally towels and hats.

I think cheering does a good job showing that an epic moment has happened, not tossing shit on the ice

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shows stupidity more then passion imo, other ways to show passion. I always assume people throwing garbage are drunk hicks that are only at the game to see a fight.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

Shoddy officiating lead to beer bottles on the ice in Nassau during the playoffs. Sucked all around.

Smash88

Banned
AOK4UG9.jpg

Now it all makes sense...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to ask here because I don't feel like dwelling into nerd-tech / apple fan-gaf, I'm looking to get an iPad, just wondering if any of you have an opinion on if the mini is worth getting over the regular iPad? I like how small it is, but don't really know anything about the specs or if it's a big downgrade.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
T-MINUS 20 MINUTES UNTIL NETFLIX SERVERS CRASH

I'm just going to watch tomorrow when I can marathon the whole thing.

I sure hope they don't crash, I'm using it. Not for AD, because fuck that.

TUSR

Banned
Can't tell if this is a shop or not.

Some AHL players don't have their own curves and so many players use similar curves that its not that crazy for a different players "Curve" to be setup.

Most players don't even use the same stick you can buy in the store, hence Easton and a few other brands shifting to profile numbers instead of names to designate the blades and flex setup.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just noticed that last year's Rangers-Devils Game 6 was May 25, too.

Let's try to play on May 26 or something instead next year.

Socreges

Banned
Watched the first two. Really difficult to follow and not all that funny yet. Should get a lot better and funnier as the episodes build on each other, though, just like the original run.

[fake edit] OK third ep was really good

Real edit - I have no idea why I'm posting this here

So before the game yesterday, I went out and got a new hockey stick, I went with a Bauer Vapor X2.0 since it was cheap and I needed a backup. However, I chose a Kane curve since it resembled the old Sakic curves I used to have. I take full responsibility for this loss as I cursed the team because of this. True story

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Going to ask here because I don't feel like dwelling into nerd-tech / apple fan-gaf, I'm looking to get an iPad, just wondering if any of you have an opinion on if the mini is worth getting over the regular iPad? I like how small it is, but don't really know anything about the specs or if it's a big downgrade.
I like the small one more for portability and a big one for browsing or streaming around the house. Really depends on what you're looking for.

:( I got 'portable' game systems that I mostly play around the house too

Cat Party

The Sharks have an awful record when facing elimination in game 6. I think they have like one win in this scenario. But they are awesome in game 7. 5-2 all time, I think, and they haven't lost a game 7 since Peter Forsberg had a spleen.

Alucard

Banned
Evgeni Nabokov's stats in round one:
4.44 GAA, .842 SV%
Pulled from the net twice.

Craig Anderson's stats in round two:
4.00 GAA, .873 SV%
Pulled from the net twice

How will Rask do?

Acid08

Banned
Burish is back in tonight. As much shit as I give him I'm really happy that he's back and more happy that Kennedy is sitting.

Top Bottom