• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

9LiQpdw.gif
9LiQpdw.gif
9LiQpdw.gif
9LiQpdw.gif
9LiQpdw.gif
9LiQpdw.gif

pringles

Well it was always crazy to think we'd be able to win 4 straight against Chicago.

Series can now go either way. Wings need to win Game 6 for sure, will be difficult.

Weird how all the games have seemed pretty one-sided scoring wise, very little back-and-forth scoring in this series.

Velcro Fly

All the bounces they haven't gotten the past few games they sure got tonight. Pretty much two right off the end boards and out for an easy goal

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I think my indifferent feelings towards this game was the same way the Wings felt. They know in the back of their minds that they'd have to lose 3 straight, so they don't play with the intensity they should. Happens way too often no matter what they say.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, is Detroit even on the PP here? Jesus, they really have just checked out already. Not even trying to score now.

Wouldn't surprise me or anyone else for that matter if Chicago wins the remaining games after this one, they finally have confidence back and I can easily see this as a turning point, and the Wings well... they know how to choke leads away.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't surprise me or anyone else for that matter if Chicago wins the remaining games after this one, they finally have confidence back and I can easily see this as a turning point, and the Wings well... they know how to choke leads away.
I really think it's all about who scores first in this series. If Detroit gets it, they actually care and play smart. I think with it going to game 6, they'll play much better at home. I'd be embarrassed after this game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well Detroit played like complete shit all game, complete 180 from last game, so there's that. Hawks did the same. What teams show up on Monday? DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
39A9ndi.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Glad that Krejci is apparently also crazy flexible.
When I saw that, and then read that he skated slowly off the ice and was doubled-over on the bench, I started thinking back to 2010 — I thought he was done.

Revenant

Detroit fans throwing shit on the ice at the uc, absolutely classless, more proof that citizens of Detroit should be sterilized

The two Detroit ladies flicking off the Hawks fans and throwing an octopi got drenched in beer though. A fitting goodbye to those fuckstains.

Detroit fans throwing shit on the ice at the uc, absolutely classless, more proof that citizens of Detroit should be sterilized

The two Detroit ladies flicking off the Hawks fans and throwing an octopi got drenched in beer though. A fitting goodbye to those fuckstains.

Were they hot?

Velcro Fly

Better team won both games today.

Hard to believe the Wings are going to come out flat and uninterested two close out games in a row, especially at home.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman said on TSN radio that Quennville could be let go if Hawks lose to Detroit and also mentioned this :

Friedman said there is some dysfunction in the organization as management doesn't necessarily trust the coach (and vice versa)

It would be pretty funny if he won coach of the year and then got fired.

Top Bottom