• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Stasis

Player interviews between periods should be eliminated. It's the same shit every time.

I agree with this so much. Like 2% of all interviews are worthwhile and interesting, the rest is just the same exact shit every single time. Identical. Why do they even bother? Just have the dude stand in front of the camera for 30 seconds if you think people wanna see them so much. Ask them what car they drive or what their favorite meal is. Fuck.

"So what do you think you have to do now?"

"Stay in their zone, get pucks to the net."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This nugget of humour would have better from anyone but you.
tumblr_m7ymp3Jfww1rbrg5uo1_500.gif

I agree with this so much. Like 2% of all interviews are worthwhile and interesting, the rest is just the same exact shit every single time. Identical. Why do they even bother? Just have the dude stand in front of the camera for 30 seconds if you think people wanna see them so much. Ask them what car they drive or what their favorite meal is. Fuck.

2%? That's being generous.

The fact that there is a unique chant that exists which fans commonly feel the need to use in order to instruct teams of any sport to beat teams from LA just goes to show you how good our sports teams are. :)

Quick

Banned

Yeah, pretty much. It's stupid to even think that players would say something other than "we gotta play harder than them" and anything similar. Reporters also pretty much feed them their lines, too. Paul Hendrick on Leafs TV and Sportsnet does that a lot:

"Would you say that your team did a great job tonight, and had improved from last time?"

"Does playing right now give you a surreal feeling?"

"Perhaps some adjustment is in order to tighten up your lineup?"

Great series! I hope the sharks can pull it off in game 7! Det-SJ WCF would be grand.

I would love a chance at Chicago given how they knocked us out of our chance and we have a Niemi now as a result, but going up against Detroit just seems the most fitting way that we could make it for the first time.

Top Bottom